Monday, January 21, 2008

You Snooze. You Lose.

So here it is. The official prize that you all missed out on cuz you didn't respond to my "pay it forward" post in time. They are rag bags. I made them myself and I am proud of the fact that I recycled Brian's old jeans and shirts to do it. So I have killed two birds with one stone here. I paid it forward and I recycled! And I have kept myself busy while James sleeps the days away. You three lucky ones who get these bags, it is your turn to pay it forward. Just so you know, Stephanie's is the one in the front (right) then Wu's is in the middle and Crystal's is the one in the back (left). Enjoy! And everyone else eat your heart out! Let me know when you have paid it forward. Everyone else, well check back often in case there are other prizes offered on the blog. You never know...Oh yea, and I thought James was just so cute the other day after his bath that I had to take a picture. Unfortunately, he got really mad waiting 30 seconds for me to find the camera and take the picture so this is what I got instead of a happy, smiling baby. Oh well. Next time, I will have the camera ready. He really does like his baths. I promise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky,
I love the bag, I can't wait to try it out. Thanks. Love, Wu

Stephanie Johnson said...

Good thing I didn't snooze! I love the bag; it's very impressive! Thanks!

Val said...

You are so crafty! You'd think YOU'RE Jo's daughter, not me!

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson