Friday, January 25, 2008

Fess Up Friday

Well, here it is. I lost 0.4 pounds. It is not much but it is in the right direction. My grand total is 3.8 pounds. I am at least happy that I am going down but I will admit that I would have liked to have seen a bigger number. Oh well, on to next week. This week I am going to focus on exercise becasue I haven't been doing any since it is so cold out and James sleeps better in his crib than anywhere else. I do have some Firm videos that I will pull out this week. I really liked them in the past. I am sure that I will like them now and I will dream of warmer weather in the meantime. Check back next week to see how my exercise goes.

3 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Good luck on the exercise! I'd love to see what exercise videos you have....I'm in need of more exercise too!

Tamara said...

OK, I've found your blog. Yay! Your baby is so cute. I can't wait to see him in person. And keep motivating me to do something with my lazy bones in the way of exercise. Heaven knows I need it!

Val said...

Woo hoo! Forward progress.

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson