Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas in Utah


We had so much fun in Utah for Christmas. We all got everything that we wanted. Well, except for a new Dooney for Becky. Hint, hint, Brian. James met all his aunts, uncles, cousins and his "Edpa". (Becky's dad refuses to be called Grandpa.)James was blessed on Jan. 28th by Brian. He barely fit into his 0-3 month suit. We couldn't button the top button or the sleeves. He looked so handsome anyway. It was a great night!
I took this photo tonight. James is 7 weeks today and I thougtht he looked extra snuggly cute. Don't you agree?

2 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Very cute pictures. I'm anxious to hear about your trip. And I found the red elf hat to match his red/white striped outfit.

Crystal said...

Very cute!

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson