Friday, January 4, 2008

Back In The Saddle...Again.

So, I just wanted to let everyone know that today I have officially rejoined Weight Watchers. For those of you who don't know, I was on Weight Watchers before I got pregnant with James. I had lost 50 pounds in 1 year. Yeah for me! Well, now I am back on again. I will not share my start weight at this time. I will do so when I reach my goal weight. I will, however, let you know each week how much I have lost (or gained). Just so you know, I want to lose another 40 to 45 pounds before I am done. I will post my before picture with next Friday's post. Be sure to check back weekly to see my progress.

I welcome all encouragement and good recipes that you have to offer. Also, if anyone is thinking of joining just let me know. I would love your company, even if you live far away.

Statistics don't lie. People who join Weight Watchers and go to the meetings weekly, lose 3 times as much weight as those who diet on their own. And they keep it off longer.

2 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Good luck girl! I'll do the exercising with ya! :)

Val said...

I'm proud of you! I know you can do it!

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson