I can't believe how fast time flies. James was just born and yet it has already been 8 weeks. James has been learning all sorts of new things, like how to put his fist and thumb in his mouth. He smiles all the time but for some reason he won't give a big grin to the camera yet. Don't worry I will get one eventually. Oh yeah, and last night he slept from 8:45 pm till 5:45 am. Yes, that is 9 whole hours. I kept waking up thinking that any moment he would wake up screaming to be fed. It just never happened. He is growing up so fast already. Stay tuned on Tuesday when he Turns 2 months old and gets weighed in at the doctors office. Enjoy the photos taken during this last week.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
8 Weeks...Already?
I can't believe how fast time flies. James was just born and yet it has already been 8 weeks. James has been learning all sorts of new things, like how to put his fist and thumb in his mouth. He smiles all the time but for some reason he won't give a big grin to the camera yet. Don't worry I will get one eventually. Oh yeah, and last night he slept from 8:45 pm till 5:45 am. Yes, that is 9 whole hours. I kept waking up thinking that any moment he would wake up screaming to be fed. It just never happened. He is growing up so fast already. Stay tuned on Tuesday when he Turns 2 months old and gets weighed in at the doctors office. Enjoy the photos taken during this last week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson








No comments:
Post a Comment