Well, here it is. I promised to write about my successes (or failures) at weight loss. Today I weighed in at Weight Watchers and...
I lost 2.6 pounds this week!
That is great for me. It puts me that much closer to my goal weight. I am sure that I can't expect those kinds of numbers each week, this isn't the biggest loser after all. As long as it is a loss I am happy. I think that the weight loss has something to do with James but I could be wrong. I have started making "healthy" smoothies every day for breakfast with my new Vitamix so maybe that is helping as well. I promised to post my origial fat picture and I have it but I don't know how to get it online so I will have to wait for some help from Brian. I will post it soon enough. I will for sure have it up for next Friday's Fess Up. Keep cheering for me.
Friday, January 11, 2008
Fess Up Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson






5 comments:
Ra, ra,ra, shish, boom, bah....GO Becky!
You're doing great! Off to a great start!
Great job! You'll be hot and sexy in no time!
I think your poundage is going straight to building his porkage! Hee-hee. Karen
You look great! I see you got the music thing up and going! I love it! You found some good ones. I need to add more to mine.
Post a Comment