Monday, January 7, 2008

Pay It Forward

So, last month, my cousin, Val, sent me a great, little, blue bag. I would post a picture but it was comandeered by my niece before I got a chance to take one. Maybe when I visit my sister in a couple of weeks I can get it from her long enough to take a picture. How can you say no to a two year old? Especially one this cute?Anyway, I was charged with "paying it forward" by my cousin. (Better late than never.) So here's how it's going to work. The first 3 people to comment on this post will receive a special gift from me! I am not sure what it will be but rest assured that it will be great. I promise to get it out within 2 weeks. Now, the catch, if you are one of the super lucky few to win, you will also have to pay it forward. Don't worry, it will definitely be worth it!

4 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Very cute niece!

Anonymous said...

Becky,
Cute slide show.
Love, Wu

Crystal said...

Okay, I'll bite.

Jeanette said...

you have the cutest niece I have ever seen.

Jeanette
P.S. Damn I produced a little me!

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson