Saturday, February 2, 2008

Fess Up Friday

Well, I have some bad news. I gianed. Not a lot, only 0.4 lb. but still. I guess I can attribute it to the fact that I didn't exercise this week like I said I would. I just couldn't bring myself to start an exercise video with constuction people at the house. It would have been way too weird. This week I will have to do it no matter what. One good thing I did was get out my Weight Watchers cookbook and make a few recipes. It is amazing to me that, as picky as Brian is, he likes their recipes. Probably because they use less meat and definately the leaner kinds. They really do have some great recipes. This week I made Oriental Pepper Steak and Ginger Beef and Asperagus Stir Fry. Can you tell I like beef better than chicken? I will keep this good habit up and I really have to get the exercise going again. After all, one of my goals is to be able to run 5 miles again by the end of the year. I am sure it will happen. Keep rooting for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becky, What is the book that you read while you were pregnant about babies? You can just call me and tell me. I just couldn't get a hold of you. Love, Wu

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson