Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hinckley Challenge

So, I saw this on my cousin's blog and I thought, "What better way to honor Pres. Hinckley than to read the Book of Mormon?" I usually don't get all spiritual on this blog but I need a bit more of the Spirit now that I can't go to the temple every week. So, if you would like to join in the fun then visit The Hinckley Challenge and sign up to read with the rest of us. You can see my progress on the side of my blog. That way I actually have to do it.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

I signed up the other day too!!! Great way to get me reading. I need to get started!

Tamara said...

That is such a good idea. Thanks for being all motivated so it motivates me!

Emili said...

I can't see your progress on the side of your blog - are you cheating??

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson