So, I missed last Friday. Oops. I was really irritated cuz I gained 1 lb. But this week I lost 1.6 lb. so I am over it. When I told my sister she said, "Your welcome". I have to admit I usually do lose weight at her house cuz it is so healthy and there are two kids to chase after. There is no trash food to snack on. This time, though, we had some organic, raw chocolates and macaroons to eat so I did have some sweets. No sugar added, of course. And don't think that just because I say healthy that I mean low-fat. No, we had our fair share of healthy fat. So after a bad week last week I had a good one this week but I still need to exercise more. I really am planning on doing it. I think I need to just start running again. I will let you know how that goes.
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson






2 comments:
Good work, Becky!
It's fun to see pictures of Jeanette. Her kids are so cute and are getting so big.
Becky, Come over any time you want to loose weight or eat healthy and that goes for anyone else. But htey must be able to run after kids and not ever take a nap or have 5 minutes for themselves.
Post a Comment