So, it is quite interesting to me that one baby can look so different from one moment to the next. I just thought I would share a few, and I mean a very few, of James' different faces. This is especially for the Grandmas who are always asking for new pictures. By the way, Happy Birthday, Grandma Shelley! Enjoy!
Saturday, February 2, 2008
The Faces of James
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson








5 comments:
So adorable!
Very creative post! I laughed seeing the "pooping face". It looks like you've captured every moment! :)
So cute! You guys are awesome at taking pictures! Most of the time we forget we have a camera!
So cute!!! I love the bring it on face!!
It's fun to see them all together. I just can't resist taking pictures of my kids sleeping - that quiet peaceful face is always my favorite. Probably because it's not into evrything or screaming :)
Post a Comment