Thursday, August 21, 2008

Two down and two to go!

I offically have taken and passed two of the four CLEP tests that I need to get done before we fly out next week. I totally aced them! Now I do not have to take an extra English class and I do not have to take Biology!! I was actually a bit reluctant to take the Biology test as I have never taken a biology class in my life. But I thought, why not? It couldn't kill me and I can just study real hard and take it again in 6 months. Anyway, I went to Barnes & Noble and purchased the officail Biology CLEP study book ($36) and read it yesterday. That is the extent of my biology training and it worked out for me. I am sooo relieved to not have to take that class.
Now if I can only pass American History 1 on Friday and American History 2 next Monday then I will be set. I am currently reading a book to study up for those. I haven't had a history class since junior high or high school. Wish me luck or better yet pray really hard that I can pass. And just so this isn't the most horribly boring post you have ever read I am putting up this picture of James and his buddy Dougie. Dougie is 1 year and 2 days older than James. My friend Crystal and I were shopping for suits at Burlington Coat Factory (pretty much the only place to find cute church clothes for baby boys that aren't super expensive) and we saw these suits for $20. We both liked them so much that we each got one and Crystal took these pictures of the two of them in their matching suits a couple of Sundays ago. Don't they look so cute? I sure think so.

7 comments:

charmy said...

That is the cutest little baby suit I have ever seen! He looks absolutely darling! (they both do!)
Congrats on your tests, that is awesome!

Crystal said...

They are the cutest boys ALIVE, of course I'm biased. Congrats on passing the tests.

Stephanie Johnson said...

Good job on the tests! And they are SOME of the cutest boys (of course I'm biased too!). :)

Brittany Roscheck said...

Bean! Now I am really missing him. Oh and Dougie looks oh so cute as well. By the way, I did FINALLY post again so you should check it out so it looks like more people have come to my blog. hehe. love, Wu

Anonymous said...

Becky!!! Wow you look great, and little james is adorable, look at those cheeks! I'm glad everything is going so well for your trio. BTW, I am so jealous about your move overseas. What an adventure. There are a million things I want to say, but I'll save for later. Send me your email address when you have a sec: claudiagneiting@yahoo.com

Love you kanga!

Love, Claudi (a.k.a. Roo)

Anonymous said...

BTW, way to go on the clep tests. I know what a pain they can be...but so much better than taking the class. Have fun w/the boxes...talk to you soon.

xoxo Claudi

Lois Lane said...

OMG, absolutely edible!!!! And congrats on the tests!

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson