Monday, August 11, 2008

8 Month Pictures

Just keeping my promise to share some of the pictures that we had done of James when he was 8 months old. We also got some of the family while we were there. My goal is to convince Brian to do a family picture at least once a year. I sure hope I can accomplish that! Enjoy the pictures.
This one is for his uncle Jimmy! Doesn't he look like a little karoke singer here?
Aren't these two the most handsomest devels you have ever seen? This is one of his concentration faces. Can't you tell he is very determined to get something. He is totally focused. I think this is when he was determined to get to my purse. Silly Bimmy!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Luv them all. How are you going to choose which to print? Which family one did you choose? I like them both but probably the last one a little better.

Em&Em said...

Those are the cutest family pictures!!

kimberly said...

What a little ham! Seriously! I would pay good money to get a photographer to get half that many smiles out of my baby in a photo session. My toddler is smiley like James but not my baby! You are sure lucky to have so many great photos! I love the chubby rolls in that blue blanket! My fav is this last one though. You all look awesome. Miss you guys!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Beautiful pictures! Now where did you have them taken?

corrychronicles said...

Those are fabulous pictures. What a cute family!

Anonymous said...

I love these pics! Look at those cheeks! Jeanette told me what "lucious" cheeks he had, and now that all I can think of when I see pics :)

enjoy getting rady for the big move.

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson