That is right. I did it!!! I passed all four clep tests that I needed in one week. It is a miracle and I blame God for it cuz it certainly wasn't me. I have really not had the time to devote to studying as I should have for the tests but it all worked out in the end and I officially do not ever have to take U.S History I or II. Yea!!! Kudos to me!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson






2 comments:
Wahoo! Great job! Now back to packing... :)
Very impressive - from someone who understands.
Post a Comment