Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Toot! Toot!

Another semester has ended with all A's for me! And Summer semester started today. This may be the last time I post until I'm done with Summer classes. This semester is 5 weeks long and I'm taking 2 classes. I also happen to be in Utah visiting family until the 23rd and so I don't have time to post updates for a while. I will be posting lots after this semester in an attempt to catch up my perpetually behind blog. On a lighter note, I'm going to be graduating in December and will finally be finishing what I started 13 years ago....my undergraduate degree! Yipee for me! I already have a pile of books I will read that I am actually interested in reading rather than required to read. I can hardly wait!

4 comments:

Brittany Roscheck said...

Way to go Becky! Thanks for playing at Thanksgiving Point yesterday. That was super fun!

Emili said...

Becky! I can't believe I missed you!! Are you back across the world already??

The Eilembergs said...

I really hope one of these days we will be in the same place at the same time! Our boys would have so much fun playing together!
Do you ever travel by plane with both boys by yourself? I am contemplating taking them to SLC by myself but am nervous about it. Asher is a handful and his terrible twos are in full swing!

Jenalyn said...

Becky, I'm really excited for you to finnish you degree. That is a huge achievment when you have two children that you are taking care of full time. I'm impressed. Question: my favorite scrapping site (ikeagoddess) is no longer where have you been going to get freebies? Out of all of my friends I know that you would be the best source for this. Love you and I hope that ya'll make it back to New Jersey soon.

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson