(May 30-June 5). I didn't manage to take a single picture this week. I think we were just adjusting from our trip to San Antonio. We flew from Dallas to SLC on the 31st and spent the day with two of Brian's sisters. On the way from the airport to Brian's mom's house, James saw something out the window and was asking "what is that?" Of course we didn't know what "that" was. He was just pointing out the window and was very irritated that we didn't answer his question immediately. (Anyone else going through the "that" phase?) After about 10 minutes of frustration from James we finally figured out that he was pointing to the "V" on the mountain for Viewmont High School. Phew. After that he was fascinated every time we drove between the Grandma's houses by that "V" on the mountain.
Monday, June 28, 2010
Week by week 49
James enjoyed following his bigger cousins around. Brian's mom flew in on the 1st and then Brian flew home on the 2nd and left us in Utah to spend a couple of weeks there with family. We missed him but we had a lot of fun with family. James has now started distinguishing between Grandma Shelley (Brian's mom) and Grandma Sharon (my mom). It is cute to hear him talk about them both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson






2 comments:
I've fallen behind in looking at your blog! Wow, Johnny is looking bigger! I need to skype ya. Love, Wi
Becky! I am crazy about your adorable short hair cut! Honestly it is so perfect for you and your boys are just darling :-)
Post a Comment