(May 2-8). We were in morning this week. Not a single picture until the last day. We missed our visitors so much! Can you tell which of my kids is a camera hog? (Yes, we often chill naked in the apartment).
Friday, June 18, 2010
Week by week 45
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson






1 comment:
What cute boys! You guys look like you're having such a fun time there. To answer your question...I do use a website to total up my daily intake. Its http://caloriecount.about.com I love it because it keeps a record of EVERYTHING....so you know if you're getting enough protein, fats, carbs etc. And you can enter in your activity output too so you can figure out about how many calories to intake. It's free to join and easy to use. Hope that helps.
Post a Comment