(August 23-29).This week we mostly did a few fun things with the cousins. We went to the Hogle Zoo and rode on the carousel. James and his aunt Nettie.We also rode the train at the zoo. Here is James with "Edpa" (my dad), Lexi and Nickolas, whom I call "snicker-doodle-dude." James was so excited to ride the train. It took us some convincing to get him and Nickolas to leave the train behind.
And James also enjoyed playing in the water at the zoo as well. He generally enjoys playing in the water wherever he can find it.
John-Luke turned 2 months old this week. Here he is with his nifty little monkey. Isn't he filling out nicely? You should see his thighs now! Not to mention his double chin.
Lexi really wanted to hold the baby and so I indulged her. John-Luke was more trusting of her than of James.
James also enjoyed playing with the hose at my parents house. This day he commandeered the hose from me while I was watering my sister's lovely garden. He quickly got himself soaked (and me) and so I pulled his clothes off and let him run naked for a little while. My parent's yard is very private and it is always good to get some Vitamin D as well. Can you even resist those cute dimples above his luscious bum cheeks? I can't!
James also enjoyed jumping on the trampoline and throwing water ballons with his cousins. John-Luke was busy sleeping and growing and smiling and cooing. Overall, it was a mellow week with lots of shopping and making sure I was getting everything ready to take back to Geneva with me.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Week by Week 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson






1 comment:
Great pictures! I love the naked one of James filling up the pool, that is the best.
Post a Comment