(September 13-19) Two brothers "playing" together.Lukey-Lu showing off his muscles. They are even bigger now!
James trying to keep his Texas horse riding skills up while we are away. He refused to have any help getting up or down from the horse. I keep crossing my fingers that he won't fall.
J-L showing off his beautiful blue eyes and his happy disposition. He couldn't be any easier as a baby unless he was a doll.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Week by week 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson






1 comment:
Super cute!I love his happy little face.
Post a Comment