Thursday, October 15, 2009

Week by Week 11

(September 6-12). I will admit that I was horrid at taking pics this week for a few reasons. First, I was running out of space on my camera. Second, I was busy trying to get things all packed up and ready to go. But I managed to catch a few moments.
One of James' favorite things about Utah was discovering all sorts of new foods. Anyone who knows him knows how much he loves to eat big. Well, you can see he wasn't content with a little watermelon. He had to have a HUGE piece. And he sure did try his hardest to eat the whole thing. Unfortunately, I only have 1 acceptable pic of J-L from this week. This is my sister's idea of babysitting my 11 week old baby while I take a quick nap. Despite this look of suspicion on his face, he really was quite content to chill in the clean clothes pile while my sister did some laundry.
This is a picture of James at his cousin, Max's, birthday party. He had so much fun and he has been singing "Happy Birthday" ever since that day. He thought it was so cool to get to eat pizza and have cake (of course it was homemade carrot cake with carrots straight from the garden). I wish he would wear a bib sometimes. He will not.
And then we flew home on Saturday. Boo hoo but yay all at the same time! We were so excited to see Brian (we just aren't the same without him) and to be home but sad to leave family and a huge yard to play in and built-in-babysitters (a.k.a. aunts) behind. I won't even retell my experience in flying with 2 kids under 2. Just know that my mom came home with me so I survived.

1 comment:

corrychronicles said...

What fun, but hey where are pictures of proof that you actually went to Driggs with your other family?????

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson