Saturday, October 31, 2009

Week by week 14

September 27-October 3. This was a big week. My mom went home on October 3rd. Before she left we went on a day trip and on a real trip. But those are for different posts to follow. During the few moments of down time we played at the park.We ran. (James loves running. I'm excited for when we can go together).
We scared Mommy on the tire swing that really is too dangerous for a park (in my opinion).
We cooked some more. (This time we were making some whipped cream and James really liked it. He is my son after all and whipped cream is my favorite food. Too bad I rarely make it.)
"Bebe" (as James calls him) turned 3 months. Hello thi-guhs! (That is what we call super luscious baby thighs here). Oh, and Bebe has dimples that are so cute when he smiles.
He is an official thumb sucker. And it is so cute!
This is my new computer wallpaper. Aren't they the most handsome boys ever? I love how James is so excited to be holding John but John isn't too sure. James is constantly asking to "hold it." Not sure why "it" is the baby but that is what he says.
Consider yourself mooned! Yes, we do teach proper hand washing technique in our house. We may be nudists but we are clean nudists.
Check out those "muscles." Here he is waiting patiently for a meal. His thumb comes in very handy in these moments.
Stay tuned for more posts about our day trip to Yvoire, France and our 3 day trip to Murren in the Berner Oberland/Interlaken are of Switzerland. And the cow festival. We had a busy week.

3 comments:

corrychronicles said...

So Cute, I can't believe how big the baby is getting. We are waiting patiently to see you guys this Christmas--can't wait.

babi said...

The lovely potty training! How is he doing with it? We plan on taking the plunge in December and going for the intensive 3-day training! We've been putting him on the potty a lot but not consistently and he loves it. He's even gone about 4 times.

Brittany Roscheck said...

James gets his nudist gene from you. Also, Mom and Dad said that your outfit for J-L was too cute! I want to see this little cow of yours. Call sometime when he is awake. We haven't seen him for a while. We are excited to have you come out for Christmas. Bring the clothes J-L can't fit into anymore b/c I'm sure little Ry can. JK. Seriously though, J-L is quite the chunk. I can't wait to squeeze him up!

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson