September 20-26. Talk about a lazy but crazy week. We took J-L to church for the first time (a full week earlier than his 3 month birthday). James also got a new suit (I bought it last year but just got it out cuz he fits it now). Here Daddy is helping him with his shoes. I did have a better suit picked out for J-L but he pooped all over it so this is what I grabbed at the last second. He looked so handsome anyway.
We made a practice birthday cake for me this week. It is my sister Karen's amazing carrot cake recipe that we just love. It is really to die for. And no hydrogenated fat! James LOVES helping me cook. And that is probably a major understatement. Here he is licking the spoon.
And when he realized I was taking pictures he started playing "peek-a-boo."
Still playing.
We also started potty training. (Hence the lazy and crazy week.)
A close up during "tummy time."
Don't you love that belly? I do! It matches his fluffy cheeks.
And check out that view! Love his bum in his "big boys" as daddy calls them.
I also broke out the bubble bath that I brought home from the states. I bought organic bubble bath and good thing since James likes to eat bubbles too. Figures. He likes to "swim" in the bubbles which is really just him laying on his back and splashing around. He also likes giving himself a mustache and beard like daddy. He really thinks that he has whiskers. He talks about them all the time. He even tries to show them to me.
Playing at the park when we finally ventured out diaper free. (BTW, loves peeing on trees and rocks and such at the park).
James no longer smiles on demand. In fact, I get "no" yelled at me quite often when I try to take a picture. But who am I kidding, no is his new favorite word. He is getting close to 2 after all.
More tummy time. At the park.
Showing off his tongue.
My happy Bubba.
He found some dirt that was super fascinating.
Johnny-Luke is a great sleeper. I think it is funny when his arm hangs out of his crib. The cribs here are really narrow so it isn't too tough to get his arm out. Isn't he sweet?
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Week by week 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson






1 comment:
Wow, I can't believe how alike they look! Maybe you see more differences cause you have them all the time. They are adorable, I love the new suit!
Post a Comment