Thursday, April 3, 2008

Rock n' Roll

It has finally happened. Tonight at approximately 6 pm, James rolled over! I put him down to bed on his belly and about 10 minutes later I heard him "talking" to himself so I went in to check and see what was going on and I found this.He had rolled from his belly to his back! Of course he tried to roll back to his belly when I came in but he can't do that quite yet. He thought he was quite clever as you can see from his smiling face. He also managed to turn himself in the bed so that he was totally sideways. I just wish I had been there to see it happen. Oh well. I did break out the camera just to document the occasion. I can hardly believe that he is growing so fast. Was he really born just 4 1/2 months ago? Time really speeds by when you're having fun!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

So fun!

Stephanie Johnson said...

cool, cool! It's the opposite way of rolling for most babies: usually it's back to stomach.

Emili said...

It's such a shock when they can roll over. It does happen way too fast. BUT, just you wait until he rolls back, and then he'll link those rolls together and bfore you know it he will be all over the room and you'll wonder if he'll ever even need to crawl.

He's adorable!

Tamara said...

I swear, your little guy just inspires glee every time I see is little face! It's SO cute! He looks so proud of himself for his new found trick. What fun for you!

charmy said...

Hurrah! This is just the beginning! Have fun!

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson