Friday, April 25, 2008

Big Laughs From a Little Man

So today we went to pick up Shelley (Brian's Mom) from Geoff and Emily's. While Becky went to the front door, Brian decided to honk the horn. Lo and behold, James thought that was the most hilarious thing he had ever heard. Just listen to him laugh. Isn't he the best!?! Keep in mind that this was shot on Brian's cell phone.

9 comments:

Crystal said...

He makes me laugh!

corrychronicles said...

That is too fetching cute, I love it.

Stephanie Johnson said...

too funny!

Jason Fila said...

well well well...I found the comment button. I'm glad you placed it more conveniently.

Val said...

So cute! I love those first giggles!

Shelley said...

That is so stinkin funny!!! Erin keeps saying-MORE BABY JAMES LAUGH! What a happy little guy - and all over a horn!

Blacker Blog said...

That is the cutest thing ever!

charmy said...

What a cutie! Don't you just love to hear him laugh? I remeber the first time Matthew really giggled, and I just couldn't get enough! There just isn't anything like it!

Teryl said...

Hearing a baby laugh is the essence of joy.

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson