Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bouncing Baby Boy

James has discovered that he likes to bounce. No, that is an understatement. He totally loves, loves, loves to bounce. Everyone has been telling me to get a jumper for James and so I was researching them online and realized that I already have one. Duh. My sister, Pink, gave me one like a year ago when she found out I was pregnant. So today, (yes, this actually happened today and I am already posting it) I put it together and James gave it a try. Here is the result.

I even managed to get a still picture of him. The rest were kinda blurry because he was jumping so much. He thought it was so fun so I broke out the video camera and realized that I haven't posted video of him because we lost the cord that connects the video camera to the computer. I really need to get a new one but in the meantime I decided it was time to try the "video" mode on our camera. That is what you see above.

Oh and on Sunday we decided to take James for a little walk to the park that is across the street from our house. It was a beautiful day. 80's with a bit of breeze. Perfect for shorts. Here are my two favorite people at the park. We also decided to give the swing a try. James is still a bit small for it but we put a blanket in to stabalize him and as you can see he really liked it. He liked it enough to try to eat the swing. That is when we decided to take him out. I am sure we will be using that swing lots this Summer. Of course, James likes almost everything enough to eat it these days. Everything except a pacifier. Try to give him one and he spits it out so fast you almost don't see it and then he gives you the most disgusted look. Like you are trying to harm him or something. Go figure. We also decided that it was time for shorts so here he is in his little overall shorts that someone gave him. I can't remember who right now but whoever you are, Thanks again! He looks so cute and I think that he really liked having his toes out to feel the carpet. He really is such a happy baby.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

So cute! Looks like you'll get lots of "free time" (if there is such a thing) when he's in that bouncer.

And Douglas is hurt!! He thought we were your 2 favorite park people. :-)

charmy said...

I just love James' "big" smiles! Does he smile like that ALL the time? And those overalls on him are just adorable!

Shelley said...

He is so stinkin cute in the bouncer! Isn't it fun to watch their sweet faces as they learn more about the world around them and discover what they can do with their little bodies!

corrychronicles said...

Brian and Becky he is getting so big. He is such a happy looking baby, so photogenic. I love the pictures.

Tamara said...

OK, does your baby EVER cry? I don't believe I have ever see him do it. He's the cutest, happiest, squishiest little guy. LOVE HIM!

Teryl said...

James is so cute. I'm glad you are enjoying each moment. It seems like I blinked and my babies grew up to be kids.

Anonymous said...

Oh I want to hold him! He is so cute in his bouncy thing. What a happy baby.
Love, Wu

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson