Wednesday, April 16, 2008

5 Months

James is 5 months old today! Here are some pics that I took this last week and today. I took James to the doctor's office today for a weight and height check. He weighs 19 lbs. 0.5 oz. and 26 inches long. He only grew a quarter inch last month but gained 1 lb 4.5 oz. So he is growing his little heart out. I was at my friend's house this week and I tried James out in her Bumbo seat. It is this thing he is sitting in below. It is super cute and convenient but I don't have the $40 to buy it now and James already fills it up so he probably wouldn't have much more time in it anyway. But he looked so darn cute and happy that I had to take a picture.He is such a happy and a snuggly baby. He loves to cuddle up and lay his head on your shoulder. It is so sweet. Here he is with Brian right before church on Sunday. I made him wear his whole suite (including the jacket) this week. He looks like such a little man.

Brian's mom, Shelley, is coming this weekend and we are going to San Marcos to do a bit of shopping. I am so excited! James has pretty much grown out of his 9 month clothes so he needs yet another new wardrobe. I will let you know how it goes. I have heard that kids clothes are super expensive in Switzerland so maybe I will have to stock up for that as well. We shall see...

10 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Very cute picture especially since I'm the one that took the picture. :) What are you feeding that kid?!? He's a little man.

Shelley said...

I love the suit!!!! He looks like such a little man with his daddy! Being in primary I never see his cute "manly" clo. He is always smiling!

Crystal said...

I thought you were going to San Marcos the weekend of the 26th? As always, he's a cutie.

Sharon said...

I can hardly stand how cute and manly he is in his suit--a little bishop, don't you think? And even Brian's CPA conservatism cannot squelch his pride (as seen in his pleased smiles)in his manly boyby. I am totally jealous of Shelly and hope you all have a great time during her visit.

Emili said...

Hit the garage sales! You can get 2 years worth of great clothes for $20. :) Seriously though, I've found the most adorable clothes at garage sales and for way cheap. And when they are so little they look like they are new anyway. You'll save yourself a fortune, and it's fun!

He's looking adorable!

Teryl said...

What a darling little man. Is he ever sad? He smiles all the time.

Val said...

That is the cutest little suit! Ella is 18 months and only 22 pounds! He could eat her!

charmy said...

That is the most adorable suit! I love it! Hey--get some pictures of James and Grandma while she is there! Have a ton of fun!

corrychronicles said...

that is the cutest picture, love the out fits on both dad and son.

Tamara said...

How do you stand how adorable that kid is? He's just so happy it's almost unreal! Just adorable. I can't wait to see him at church! (Oh, and you too Becky! :) )

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson