I know I have been promising to get these photos up since I had them done on March 26th but I didn't want to take forever to upload them all. Well, I finally did it. Here are just a few of the photos that were taken then. We went to Portrait Innovations and got these taken. They have a package you can get for $9.99 with no sitting fee but, of course, I am a sucker and I got more than just that package. I really loved the place cuz they take like 36 different poses and allow for outfit changes and such. They are a chain so check your local area to see if they have one near you. But don't try to go on a Saturday. It is way too busy. Unless you don't mind waiting. I do.
Doesn't he look totally luscious? He was very good that day even through all the outfit changes. He smiled his little heart out. There was only 1 ugly (his eyes were partially closed) photo out of 102 that they took.









7 comments:
Ha- I am the first to leave a comment. Oh, he looks so hansom. What a little man! I wish it could squeeze him up a little.
Oh my gosh, he is such a doll! What a happy, smiley little boy. We can't wait to meet him...
I LOVE the one with him all wrapped in the satin - how did you get him to pose like that??
And I've been reading up on Portrait Innovations - there was a whole huge conversation about it over at Baby Cheapskate(http://babycheapskate.blogspot.com) about people's favorite picture places, and they took the cake. I can't wait to go! But if I DO get suckered into buying the other poses, how bad are the prices? I don't want to get gouged if my gal turns out to be way too smokin' hott in more than one picture...
Those pictures are too cute. He is quite the photogenic child. I love them.
So cute! He is such a happy baby! I can't believe all those pictures and he is totally smiling in all of them! I want to try this place out too! I need more info...
Every pic is sooooo cute. They really took some cute ones and he super cooperated with lots of luscious looks. I would sure like to tickle and squeese his rolls...er muscles! How come his little tie does not seem to fit around his manly neck? Hee Hee.
He is absolutely adorable! I just wish I could reach out and pick him up. I would definitely love to tickle that little fella!
Post a Comment