Sorry for the blogging absence. My sister was here for 3 weeks and this semester of school just ended yesterday! (I'm expecting all A's again! And I have officially applied for graduation in December!)
Today we are headed to Bavaria and Tirol for a long weekend! I promise to post something "real" when we get back!
P.S. We have tickets to Texas/Utah for May 22 (as long as British Airways can work out their strike issues). Texas from May 22-31. Utah from May 31-June 22. Hope to see you all! Let us know if you are available.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Phew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson






4 comments:
Congratulations on Graduation! That is so awesome! I WANT TO SEE YOU!! I'm going to be up in Salt Lake for a homeschool convention on June 12th!
Can't wait to see you!
i would love to see you before we move. I will be gone as of May 27th.
I would love to see you when you get here. But I'm headed to Ohio to visit the parents on the 24.
Post a Comment