Hope you all have a great Valentine's Day! We did! We miss all of our family and friends who are far away! We love you all! (Especially our Grandmas and Edpa!)
We went to a Valentine's party this week and my super cool friend, Harmony, had this cool photo booth set up so that we could all make these personalized Valentine's cards. She has such cool ideas. I think I will make this a habit! She even managed to get Johnny-Lu smiling!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Happy Valentine's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson






6 comments:
How adorable!! And that's an Ikea bedspread in the back, yes? ;) Tell me how she did the photo booth, I'd love to try it!!
Yes I want to know too! What a fab idea! And you look so pretty Becky! Plus your kids are stinking adorable :-) Happy V-Day! Thanks for sharing!
Cute Pics, we miss you guys too.
That is such a great idea! You are looking so good by the ways. I'm sad I keep missing you when your here. I'm still trying to save up to come and see you all.
So so CUTE!
cute card
Post a Comment