Saturday, February 13, 2010

Week by week 31

(January 24-30) Well, it finally happened. I didn't take a single picture of James this week. I did get some video of James but I'm still loading into our computer so I'll post some later. Only Johnny-Lu was lucky enough to get pictured and only because he turned 7 months old! Here are some naked pictures that I took of Johnny-Lu. Isn't he luscious? Love this fluffy baby!His classic 7 month picture with his monkey. He also had a doctor's appointment this week. The doctor said all is well and that he is progressing great! He seemed surprised that John-Luke is moving around so well. His official stats are. Height: 70 cm. Weight: 8.220 kilos. Head: 45cm.
That translates to 27.5 inches long. 18lb. 2 oz. and 17.5 inches. He is growing nicely but not as quickly as James. Luckily for me!
Obviously we had a pretty uneventful week. More messes and smiles and fun. We discovered a place that is called La Petite Decouverte here in Onex. It is a free play place just for kids 4 and under. James loves it. We go Tuesday and Thursday mornings to play with the other kids. It is nice to have a place to go in the winter and play. The weather has been yucky!

2 comments:

corrychronicles said...

That is nice you found a place for James to play, and free, you cant beat that! I have all your candy bought. . . .

Harmony said...

strategically placed arm in the first pic! love it! he really is yummy!

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson