Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Week by Week 29

(January 10-16). With all the hard readjusting to Geneva time behind us we had a great week! We did a lot of picture taking and here is but a small sample of our picture taking frenzy. A self-portrait that isn't too flattering of me but Bubba looks so darn cute! Two of the happiest boys in the world!
Bubba happily playing on his daddy.
Two brothers! They are so good together.
Yummy thumb! Johnny-Lu decided to master the art of sitting up. I mean sitting himself up from a crawling position. He just worked and worked at it! Can you even resist that yummy baby? No wonder James takes a nip every now and then.
Still no teeth but plenty of drooling.
This is James getting mad because I won't let him use my new camera. He juts out his little chin and furrows his little brows just like me when he gets frustrated.
Johnny-Lu also worked on perfecting his crawl but that took a bit longer to do. He was still lunging and army crawling around this week. Check out those muscles!
More practice.
James attempting to smile (not super natural yet but we're working on it).
Another attempt. Don't mind the inside of my dirty blinds or James' dirty shirt.
Some drooling.
John-Luke decided he does like playing with a pacifier (I think it helps his gums). I wonder if he will ever get hair.
But when you are this cute do you really need hair?
Chilling together.
Up close and personal.
Loving my new camera. Doesn't James have beautiful eyes?
More smile practice.
Hmm?
Yes, we had a lot of fun this week. No, we didn't leave the house too much. It was super cold and yucky out so we stayed safely tucked inside and played with our camera. Stay tuned. I'm determined to get this blog caught up! At least I'm not falling behind more!

3 comments:

Emili said...

I can't believe how much JL looks like James! And James is looking like such a little man!

Luckily Sami doesn't go for my camera yet. Its the phone she is always throwing a fit to have. I used to let her play with it, until she successfully dialed 911! Now I try to keep it away from her...

Brittany Roscheck said...

Be thankful JL doesn't have teeth yet. Ryan has 6 and is getting two more. The boys look happy and I can't believe how big JL is getting.
Ryan is still not sleeping well in the day.. any other advice. I put him to bed earlier or I try and when he finally does go to sleep, the poor kid is awoken only 45 minutes later with a poopy diaper. Oh well, at least he sleeps through the night most nights now.

Miss you all.

Harmony said...

that picture of them together is so sweeet! and the crawling one is awesome it looks like he's doing pushups!

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson