(January 7-13). A typically uneventful week.We started playing with some long lost friends again (my friend Mimi had a baby at the beginning of Jan. so we gave her a few weeks off from our presence). But then we came back with a vengeance. Here is Bubba playing with his favorite friend, Hollie. She is Mimi's daughter and too darn cute for words. Yes, they are jumping on the couch.
James is about a month older than Hollie and they get along marvelously (most of the time). And yes, I am secretly (not so secret anymore) jealous of her beautiful curly hair and amazing skin tone!
Johnny-Lu exploring Mimi's house.
One of Baby's favorite things is playing in the tub. When he is cranky and tired I can put him in the tub and he just laughs and plays. He loves it.
Mmmm! What a yummy bummy he has! He is so squeezable!
Johnny-Lu started pulling up. He just mastered crawling but that wasn't good enough. I think he secretly wants to be just like his big brother who I think is secretly training to be an acrobat in the circus! A few weeks ago I bought this little play table toy used online and I am so glad that I did! It was just in time for him to enjoy it!
Even James likes it.
Please only look at the adorable baby in this picture and not the overflowing garbage can or the huge pile of clean (hey at least it isn't dirty) laundry in the background.
I often let Baby wander the house in just a white onsie! The better to admire his perfect baby physique! Don't you agree?
Oh, and it snowed again this week! Aargh! I love the snow but with small kids it just means more indoor time and my kids like to be outside. We went out and enjoyed it anyway.
Even Johnny-Lu got to play in the snow for a few minutes.
It was snowing on his face. See the flake that almost got his eye?
I think it was kinda hard sitting up in this whole costume.
James sure had fun. Actually this entire outing lasted about 10 minutes before Johnny-Lu got his hands out of the snowsuit and started grabbing snow and James pulled his gloves off and also started grabbing the snow. I quickly gathered them up and brought them inside cuz I have already had the not so pleasant experience of James realizing that his fingers are freezing! I thought a 10 minute, super-happy outing was worth the effort.
On Friday we went swimming at a new pool in Geneva with a friend from the ward and her daughter. It was a pool that she recommended and I love it! See how huge it is? And they have a separate pool with a slide and different levels just for the little kids. See the slide?
And the little pools leading into each other? It was a perfect way to spend a Friday evening. Even Johnny-Lu got into the whole pool thing. I think we will make this a regular activity. They have lounge chairs right there to chill on and they let you feed the kids snacks right there by the pool. Super kid friendly!
Can you tell he liked it?
The rest of the week was filled with a lot of trying to entertain ourselves.
And practicing for the circus!
I can't believe how big he is already! James was so much slower in all this stuff so it is kinda crazy to see how different they are. And yet they still do so many of the same things too!
Ta dump!
Like James says when he love something,
Love being a mom! Love it!
Friday, February 19, 2010
Week by week 33
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson






3 comments:
So stinkin' cute! We have that same music maker table and Ryan loves it! If he is fussy we just put something in the little container and he can't stand it. He must go take it out. (He is really enjoying emptying everything out of boxes, the landry basket, etc.) p.s. What do you do when Ryan wakes up from his naps after only 20 minutes poopy and then won't go back to sleep? Horrible sleep day! That kid poops like no other. Like 7 times in one day! Dad says he was suppose to be born to you and Karen says that he truly is your nephew! Haha. I am just not that regular. Sorry... I've digressed from your cute kids. Can't wait to see ya'll again soon too.
LOVE those cute boys. This grandma would sure love to squeeze some of that yummy baby bummy over there! Say Hi to Mimi for me, K? I bet her baby boy is a cutie, too, eh?
your pictures are all gorgeous now! you must be Loving that! the snow ones are awesome.
Post a Comment