Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bimmy's Announcement

Dear all,
I just wanted you to know, that I am so excited! Take a look below and see what I mean.

I am looking forward to a little brother that I can play with and tease, but mostly play with....and tease.
Don't forget to scroll down and check out my latest photo shoot.
With glee,
Bimmy

P.S. Any ideas for a name?

14 comments:

Crystal said...

Xavier!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! And thanks for telling me first!! :-)

Anonymous said...

We are so very very happy for you! We're not very good with boy names around here (hopefully someday....) but I'll keep my ears open.

Stephanie Johnson said...

Congrats! I'm finally over the surprise from when I first was told. That's so exciting to be having two boys!

aftonelam said...

wow, I had no idea. You are in the same boat as us. Our baby is due on feb. 27th and Evie is 20 mo old. I hope that you are feeling good-congratulations and keep us updated.

Heather said...

Wow!! Congrats! That's great! So how far along are you?

I like all the biblical names for boys. I think they are way easier to name than girls. We still don't know what our little one is going to be named, and I am having her in 10 days!

Blacker Blog said...

Are you freakin' kidding me? That is so totally awesome! What is the due date? How about Sven?

Tamara said...

I'm so excited for you. And a little boy for James to play with too! I really can not contain my excited for you!!! Yay for more adorable baby Gillespies!

As for names, Adam suggests Uve or Florian (apparently pretty common German names).

Have I mentioned how excited I am for you?

Eleanor said...

Congratulations Becky!! We are happy for you and Brian and of course Bimmy!!

Alma said...

Becky you are so sneaky! Congratulations to all of you! You already know it's a boy, how fun for James.

Em&Em said...

Congratulations Becky!!! I am so excited. My suspicions on facebook were right. LOL

Em&Em said...

I forgot to mention James pictures are so adorable. Way cute!

charmy said...

Yeah! A boy! I am thrilled for you all! Can't to see him this summer.

Jenalyn said...

YEAH!!!!!! You are going to have so much fun with two boys. I have been really enjoying life with my little guys. Ever since Zachary started walking they have been two little peas in a pod.

Jeanette said...

Brian you have a coat on and long pants. Something I thought I'd never see

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson