Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Photo Shoot

Here is a sampling of the photos that I had done of James. This was supposed to be his 12 month photo shoot but it ended up being done at 14 months. I feel bad about that but I will do better and get his next ones done on time! I know there are a lot of photos here but they took almost 100 so it is hard to narrow it down.
Enjoy!

11 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

I'd never be able to chose between any of those - they are all so precious!!! He is one camera-loving boy!!

corrychronicles said...

Those are so dang cute, I loved the onoes you gave to me as well. He is definitely photogenic.

Emily said...

Well, I think that cute lil spud looks just like you! He is so adorable!

Crystal said...

Great pictures! He has a new smile too. In the pictures with you, his nose or eyes are scrunched. It is SOOO cute!!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Amazing, adorable pictures! I love James' clothes too.

Blacker Blog said...

OH MY GOSH!! He is absolutely beautiful! How did you pick between all those photos. I can't believe how adorable he is! You are so lucky!

Tamara said...

Seriously, Beck. He is the cutest boy. I could have looked at all 100 of the pictures and never tired of them. What a fun little guy! I can't wait until you come back.

Brittany Roscheck said...

I miss him so much now! I don't have any of those pics. You need to send them to me so I can print a few off. I can't wait to see ya'll this summer. Love ya, Wu

charmy said...

Becky these pictures are precious! I especially love the ones of you and James together. I miss you guys so much! I haven't looked at the blogs for so long and I just feel like crying now. I really needed a boost, something about winter --I get a little down and start feeling isolated, and seeing all the pictures and hearing the news has really made me feel closer to everyone! Thanks for keeping your blog up to date (unlike me!) I will have to get on the ball!

Harmony said...

i swear he is the happiest, cutest baby boy! and I'm not even related to him. I just can't believe the consistency with which he offers up those adorable smiles! these are all awesome! and you look great too!

Emily said...

Guess I never showed these to the kids. Hayley was requesting pictures of James so I showed her and she thought he was so cute and commented on each picture. They sure miss their cousin.

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson