I am officially tooting my own horn. I got straight A's last semester! Yea for me! What does it matter that I only took 2 classes?
This semester started on Jan. 20 and I am taking 2 more classes. English Language: Nature and Development, and Constitutional Law: Individual Rights. They are both very reading and writing intensive so wish me luck! I'm already counting down the days till May 15 when the semseter ends. Of course, I will get straight A's this semseter too. Just you wait and see.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Toot Toot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson






3 comments:
That is seriously impressive! You go girl!!!
Way to go Becky!!!! And it is about dang time you returned to blogging! Missed ya...and I need to see pictures!!!
You deserve to toot your own horn! Those classes are hard without a real teacher and all mostly on your own! Good Job!
Post a Comment