Happy Birthday!
Today Brian turns a whopping 30 years old!
That is all I'm going to say as I am older than him and he wouldn't want me to say anything else about him anyway.
We lub Him so much!!
Lub,
Her and Bimmy
Friday, December 5, 2008
To: Him, From: Her and Bimmy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson






6 comments:
Happy B-day Brian! Hey, I need your address - I emailed, but haven't gotten a reply. This Christmas card isn't going to mail itself
Oh come on...embarrass the boy! :) Happy birthday, Brian. May you enjoy being 30 as much as I do!
Happy Birthday Brain!
Hope it was a good day.
Yay! Happy Birthday, Brian!!
Being 30 is so underrated. Get down with your bad self and party like it's 1999. 30 is the new 20 so embrace it! Rock your new age.
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment