Saturday, December 13, 2008

Introducing...

The newest member of the Gillespie family! We call her "Beamy". She is super. We adopted her from a family in our stake that is moving to Singapore. We hope she likes it at our house.We are so excited cuz now we can get to church in about 10 minutes as opposed to 45 minutes by bus. It was really hard to find just what we were looking for. I really wanted a 4 door car and they seem to be much more expensive. Not to mention, it is hard to decide which kind of cars to look at when we are unfamiliar with so many of the brands. Well, without further ado, here are some pics of our pretty new (to us) car. And as you can tell, it snowed here this week. Actually, it snowed pretty much non-stop for 2 days. Everyone was pretty shocked cuz it doesn't genereally snow in Geneva much. Too humid with the lake right by us. But never say never. This is the view out the back of the house while it was snowing.

13 comments:

Crystal said...

It figures you would get a "BMW". It goes with your expensive taste. :-) Okay, so secretly I'm just jealous. :-)

Em&Em said...

Wow! That is a shmancy fancy car Becky. I love it. The snow looks just like home Becky. It has been snowing the last few days.

Tamara said...

I'm with Crystal. I'm super jealous. Way to work the swanked out car.

Blacker Blog said...

IMPRESSIVE! Merry Christmas to you guys, huh?

corrychronicles said...

NIce car, I think that will suit you guys well.
Did you feel like you were back in Utah with that snow? It was just preparing you for your trip home for Christmas.

Shelley said...

love the new car...must be the season! guess you didn't go for the mini van like Crystal!

Stephanie Johnson said...

You name your cars?!? Gotta love it!

Emili said...

Nice wheels!

Can you email me your address? Thanks!

Jenalyn said...

I love the new ride. So about hte potty training thing. Yes, it only took three days. When you decide to potty train James (he is such a cutie) I suggest checking out this e-book. www.threedaypottytraining.com
I tried everything with Adam and this was the magic combo. He tells me when he needs to go and after the three days we still were working on the poop but he got with in the week. He has only had one accident in public and that was with in the first week too. He has really grown up since this experience. I'm so prod of him. by the way I have a christmas card for you and I don't know where you live. Will you please send me your mailing address. Love you and I hope that ya'll have a very Merry Christmas. What are ya'll's plans?

S&F Seminario said...

Yes that is a beautiful car. I appreciate your visits to my blog. You are still very good at being a friend as you always were.

Emili said...

Has it seriously been over a month since you've blogged? Seriously? Slacker.

Brittany Roscheck said...

Becky,
At least your son made it into my blog. I didn't get a pic of you. Love, Wu

Crystal said...

I love you Becky! your comment on my blog is exactly why I need you here!!

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson