Can you guess what I did today while the weather wasn't too frigid or rainy? That's right! I played at the park. On the ground. In the mud. I ate grass, mud, wood chips, rocks and had some water to wash it all down. It was super fun! I love the park!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Muddy Little Bimmy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson






8 comments:
He's so cute. Sadie's favorite thing to eat outside a while back was rolly-polly bugs. Ok I'm dying to know (I don't think you've said anything about this) - which apartment did you get? Or are you still in a hotel? I'd love to hear about your place.
WHAT????? Becky let her child play with and eat those things??? This is NOT the Becky I know.
You look just like a normal boy! It is good to see you doing those things little Bimmy!!!! Good job Becky!
TOO CUTE!!
Very cute. I can't wait until you guys come back next summer. It will be crazy because Bimmy will have a new little cousin. much love,
Wu
p.s. call me sometime.
He is looking so big Becky!!! I'm with Crystal on this...but I love it!
Oh no, those clothes are ruined. If that mud came out you should send before and after pics into the detergent company that you used as a testament to the power of their product. Good choice on the "She Will Be Loved" song by Maroon 5 as your first play.
100% boy. Zachary takes every oppertunity to find dirt and cover himself in it. James looks so cute and he is getting so big. I just love the naked pictures. He even has curls. He is a heart stealer. Love him. I'll have to get back to you on inside fun ideas. Ok here is one, play with the sheets. Toss a sheet up and hide under it/ make forts. it is fun for all.
Post a Comment