Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Week by Week 36

(February 28-March 6) Must have been a lazy week. I don't have hardly any pictures from that week. John-Luke sometimes decides that he can feed himself. It is usually a disaster and he ends up going into the tub (and his chair does too). This stuff sure can dry hard if I don't wipe it up right away which I must admit happens a lot. It is hard to clean and cook and make sure Bubba isn't ruining the house and make sure Johnny-Lu gets bathed and to bed all at the same time. The hours between 5:30-7:30 are definitely the most challenging of the day. A look at James after his nap. He went to bed with a little piece of chocolate in his hand and was too tired to eat it. His whole face was covered as was his bed. Usually he likes to see himself dirty but not this day. He was mad at me for taking a picture and wouldn't look at me for even a second. Can you tell he just woke up with that dazed look on his face?More Johnny-Lu feeding himself. He thinks he is so big when I let him do these things. Of course I only let him do it at the end of the day when he is headed for the tub anyway.As you already know, James get into a lot of stuff while I am either nursing or cleaning. This day he decided to eat some Chlorella. It is a suppliment (of seaweed) that helps eliminate toxins in your body so it is down low where he can reach them at his pleasure. He doesn't get into these often but when he does it is very noticeable. He gets super green around the mouth and he is always very pleased with himself for being so clever as to discover these things he can get all by himself.
I told you this was an uneventful week.

No comments:

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson