I had my friend Harmony take Johnny-Lu's 8 months photos. She did a great job even though John-Luke was not in the best mood that day. Here is a sampling of what she did.
He is just so darn handsome!
Gotta see some rolls!
Doesn't he look like a little grown up? He thinks he is so big because he can stand up.
She also managed to get a few with James in the mix too. (One of these is my new Facebook picture).
And a few with just me and Baby!
Harmony made this collage. It is a good representation of what we got.
My two favorites. I couldn't decide which I liked the best.
He is such a good and easy-to-please baby. He makes having kids a breeze!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Johnny-Lu 8 month photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson






5 comments:
Those are great
VERY cute pictures!!!!
He is such a cutie. Wish I could reach into the picture and hug him.
I love those pictures! I might have to have her take a few of RyRy! John-Luke looks like a little doll.
Sooooo CUTE!! I can't wait to squeeeeze all his luscious places. MMM MMMM MMMMMM!!
Post a Comment