Saturday, July 18, 2009

Week by week 3

This week I had a hard time taking a lot of pictures of John-Luke. Mostly because James really likes to have pictures taken of him. He smiles right on cue every time the camera comes out as is evidenced by this picture of him. He then insists on seeing the picture and announcing to everyone that it is a picture of "Bubba" as he calls himself. Despite the camera hogging that happens around here I was able to take a few pictures of John-Luke. This week while Bimmy was watching bugs crawl on the ground behind our apartment, John-Luke was... yawning. And while Bimmy was playing at the park, John-Luke was... sleeping in his Sleepy Wrap. He actually quite likes it and is generally content to fall asleep when we go out. Lucky for me. And last but not least, while Bimmy was smiling for the camera, John-Luke was being "hugged." So now y'all know what we all do during the day. I take pictures while James smiles and plays and while John-Luke naps.
And this week John-Luke officially rolled over again (last Sunday) and grew out of his newborn clothes overnight. Literally. I put him in a sleeper one night and by the next morning it was just too small. Overall, John-Luke has been great this week. He is still a great sleeper (a habit that I hope continues forever) and just really doesn't cry. Talk about ideal. Now if only I could have my house magically clean itself life would be perfect! Oh, and if the pregnancy belly would disappear overnight that would help too!

6 comments:

Brittany Roscheck said...

I love the pictures of Bimmy! I can't wait to see them both.

corrychronicles said...

I hope for your sake, the good sleeping continues. I wish you luck on all the rest, I am still hoping for all of that too.

Emily said...

Glad that he sleeps when you go out. I remember how trapped at home you were with James. The pictures are so cute, I hope that I can see them in person soon.

Emili said...

Ooh, I wish my house would magically clean itself, and that the belly would disappear too! I can't believe how long James' hair is!! And J-L rolling over, that's seriously insane. wow wow wow. PLEASE let me know when you'll be out here, I'd like to see you if I can arrange it!

Jill said...

They are just so adorable. I see your mom made it out there for a visit. Aren't you coming out this way in August? Let me know when. I would love to see you.

grandma E said...

Becky, Hi from Jo and Grandma Green. The pictures are great. Grandma wanted to know when Sharon is coming home. We have some geneology stuff to discuss. Talk to you later!
Love, Jo and Grandma

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson