Saturday, July 4, 2009

Week by Week 1

I have decided to post a couple of pictures of John-Luke each week to document his first year of life. This idea comes from my friend Harmony who is doing the same thing. It also comes from the fact that I am an "undocumented second child." There are almost no pictures of me when I was a baby or even a small child. And there are pretty much no pictures of me alone as a small child/baby.
So here I am starting. Here are a couple of pictures of John-Luke from his first week of life. Here he is in his first photo with his monkey that I will be using each month to document his growth. And here he is with his Grandma Shelley (Brian's mom). She has the magic touch. John-Luke really likes to snuggle up for a nap.
The first week actually went really well. John-Luke slept about 20 hours a day which really made things easy. James has been pretty good with him so far and we had lots of help with Brian's mom here. So far going from 1-2 kids has been easier than going from 0-1 kid. I wish I would have known that before as it would have saved me a lot of stressing. Stay tuned for more weekly posts.

2 comments:

Brittany Roscheck said...

Becky-
Do you ever stress?
JK. I am so glad that everything is going well. :)

Harmony said...

love the monkey idea, wish i had done that!

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson