Week 2 pics of John-Luke include: Big brother, Bimmy, watching him have some tummy time. James is quite fascinated with the baby at this time. Hopefully the charm doesn't wear off anytime soon.Sleeping at his first BBQ in the park. He did really well and we all had a lot of fun.
Wide awake during some tummy time. John-Luke (aka. Captain) doesn't really prefer tummy time and has already rolled over to escape it. He officially rolled from his tummy to his back when he was 8 days old. Brian, his 2 grandmas and I, all witnessed it but I think it was a fluke as he has not done it again.
Captain is still sleeping really well. He really only wakes up once at night. He has been about as easy as I could have ever hoped for. Easier in fact. I didn't know babies got any easier than Bubba has been but I guess they do. Either that or I am just that much more capable.
James is still liking the baby pretty well and gets very concerned about the baby when he isn't right there with us. He also thinks that the baby is going to be too hot in his bed and is always trying to take his blanket off. He likes to give him little kisses but he also likes to "meep" his nose. Meeping is pinching someone's nose while saying "meep" really loudly and Daddy taught James how to do this. It has been hard to teach James that the baby can't be "meeped." Otherwise, things are going great. I'm feeling pretty darn good too since I've been able to sleep some at night.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Week by Week 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson






6 comments:
Cute, adorable boys!!! I'm glad John-Luke is a good baby and hope he continues to be. Good luck.
He's such an amazing baby! I don't think I've even heard him cry yet. I still can't believe how well he did at the bbq yesterday. You and Brian are great parents!
Umm, didn't your doctor tell you that you're not supposed to go to BBQs yet? Go lay down and get your feet up girl! Count your blessings because he sure is a sweet kid!
They both look happy and healthy. It is fun ot see all your pictures that you post since you are so far away. I can't wait until you guys come out here and we can see you all in person. Keep up the posts.
He is so adorable. Congrats!
Your kids are beautiful! I'm glad that the baby is giving you some good sleep. That's always a good thing.
Post a Comment