Monday, July 7, 2008

Sneak Post

Well, this is just a sneak post to let you all know that we are back in Texas after 3 weeks and 2 days in Utah. I will post all about it later but I am not "allowed" to post till I have finished my "chores" that Brian has requested of me. He doesn't ask much but I need motivation sometimes. Basically I have to unpack my stuff and James' stuff and I have to go shopping for food (done) and I have to pick up Brian's laundry from the cleaners today after 5 pm but before 7 pm. Then when all that is done I can post about our trip to Utah. So maybe in a few days I will get around to unpacking (I hate it!) and then I will post. Or maybe I will get around to it today....

5 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

You're funny! Well if you get tired of "thinking" about unpacking then you can come hang over here. ;)

Tamara said...

OK ok but we can only wait so long for new pictures of our favorite chubby little gillespie!

Shelley said...

still waiting.......how long can it possibly take to get your chores done?

Emili said...

I can't believe you were all the way out here and I ddn't get to see you. So unfair.

Anonymous said...

Becky,
You forgot to mention on your Gillespie special events that your favorite sister is coming to visit you! Hello!!!
Love, Wu

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson