Well, James has started learning some new tricks. Like every time I leave him in a room so that I can do anything, even if it for just a second, he is gone when I come back. For example, the other day I was unloading the groceries from the car and I put James in the family room and walked out to the garage and got a load of groceries and came back in and put them on the counter and in that 30 seconds James was gone. This is where I found him.
He was quite irritated that I didn't "save" him immediately but instead went and got the camera to take a picture. I almost considered leaving him there because I knew he couldn't get out. It had not occured to him to just back up. No, I didn't leave him there. Please, I'm not that mean of a mommy.
We are also teaching him to stand up. Well, at least to lean up against things while standing. It is coming along. I just started doing this a few days ago. I guess I am a bit behind the times. Doesn't he look so cute? And big?
We are also learing how to "pull up" on things. I started this on the slide at the park the other day but he caught on really quick and I caught him trying to pull up on the brick fireplace this morning. Here he is at the park with Brian and I on Sunday evening. We only stayed out for a few minutes cuz it was BLAZING HOT! Check out those muscles!
As you can tell. He still really likes to swing. We do it every morning after our walk.
I am only sharing this photo cuz I think it is so cute! This is just one of his many "faces" that he makes. He sucks his upper lip into his mouth and then his cheeks puff out so squeezably round.
And here is a picture of my two favorite people ever! Also at the park.
Stay tuned for more tricks from James.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
New tricks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson






6 comments:
What a cutie! I'm so sad that I'll be missing out on all his new tricks over the next 2 years. And I say 2 b/c that's the maximum you're allowed to stay.
The tricks will keep coming, I'm sure! He's cute. Alexa loves to hold James. Are you sure you really want to move?!?
You realize that after you teach him to walk and talk, all you want to do is teach him to sit down and be quite!
Just a word of experience.
I was so happy to see you guys when you came to visit. He is such a good baby he is so happy.
I agree with Crystal. I think it's high time you consider not moving. In the meantime, keep posting about his tricks. We'll want to be up to speed when he comes back in town.
He is so dant cute! I know you want him doing all the new tricks (walking) but it won't be long before he does and you will be wishing he wasn't so mobile.
Post a Comment