For those of you who don't know. I am back in school! Yes, it is true. I have finally found a University that will let me finish online without adding 2 extra years to finish. It is Texas Women's University (TWU) and I should graduate next December (2009) if I take 2 classes a semester until then. I am currently halfway through my first class (Business Law) and it is going well so far. My class will be over on August 7th so I will let you know how I do when I get my grade. Wish me luck! Oh, and my degree will be a Bachelors of General Studies with an emphasis in Business, Government and English. I can hardly wait to finish and I just started. But I keep telling myself that I will be blessed because of it so I sure hope that is true. You can check out my school here.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson






7 comments:
Good luck!!! You'll do great!
That is awesome Becky. It will be over before you know it.
Just keep telling yourself "I think I can, I think I can." It was seriously the only thing that got me through school (and lots of it!)
I have tons of friends who went there, since it's in Denton right next to UNT, my alma mater. It's nifty! Are you going to be able to keep rocking the classes with the big move? And congrats!
That is great! Maybe I'll have to join you and take some classes as well.
Way to go Becky, someday I will be walking in those same shoes too. I just got to quit being lazy and just do it.
O Yes I remember my kids going for the outlets. Cute photos of Wu and Bimmy
Post a Comment