Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Let It Snow!

It snowed! Yes, here in Dallas, Texas, it snowed on March 3, 2008. I almost felt like I was in Utah for the Holidays again. Brian went out and took some pictures while it was coming down because we thought for sure it would not stick for long. And then this morning this is what we woke up to. Isn't it pretty? This is my house, by the way. It was so peaceful looking and because there were so many wrecks on the road this morning, Brian decided to sleep in and go to work a little late! Bonus for me. Oh and James slept from 6 pm 'til 5 am and then from 5:30 am 'til 9:30 am. I felt like I was in a dreamland.

I thought it was a big enough deal that I made James sit outside in the cold in his bouncy seat so that I could get a picture of him with his first Texas snow. We (and by that I mean I) made a snowman and James got his picture taken with it. I am sure the little man won't last too long but it was fun making him. Doesn't James look so cute in his little hat? He is just so squeezable. Right after this he pooped even worse than last week and laughed a lot about it as I was changing him. He thinks it is funny to be naked. I don't know why. Maybe it tickles when I kiss him all over his fat, naked belly and on his chubby cheeks. Oh and on a side note I voted today in the Texas primary even though I am kinda apathetic about this election as I don't really have anyone I like really well that is running. And people wonder why we want to move to Switzerland. At least I got a sticker.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

SUCH a cute picture of the littleguy in the snow. Adorable!

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson