1. I am a cell-phone-aholic. I use over 3000 minutes a month on my cell phone. Mostly talking to family. Hence, one of my nicknames from Brian is "Chatty Kathy". Thank heaven for free mobile to mobile, free nights and free weekends. Brian wonders how I ever get anything done. I usually don't get much done.
2. Hair detached from heads makes me dry heave. (even my own hair). Once it is loosed from its source, it is gross. Also vomit-worthy; the sound of bugs being squished and the sound of hard objects hitting against bone. They just make my skin crawl and my stomach heave.
3. Thanks to DVR, (recording live t.v. to watch later), I have resumed my high school addiction to Days of Our Lives. I always swore I wouldn't become an addict to a certain show cuz it cramps your schedule but now I can watch it whenever I want and skip the commercials. I really need to break this habit.
4. I lost 50 lbs. in 1 year on Weight Watchers. Yea for me! And then I got pregnant. Now I get to do it all again.
5. I love to travel! Anywhere!! I secretly want to be rich so that I can move to new places every few years and immerse myself in the culture. Also, I could help those in need. But really there is no place that I wouldn't want to visit. So far I have checked Washington (state), Utah, Idaho, Montana, France, Venezuela, Georgia and Texas off my list of places to live. Georgia is my favorite so far. My travels have included various destinations in the US, Canada, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Venezuela, Peru, Mexico, Thailand (one of my favorites), and The Bahamas.
6. I am a closet nudist. I truly hate being bound up by clothes. It is a good thing that the church teaches modesty otherwise I would be in real trouble. In high school I used to make my brother do favors for me by threatening to take may clothes off. It worked like a charm. As a side note. If you ever show up at my house unannounced and ring the doorbell, make sure you wait a few minutes. Chances are I am getting dressed really fast. And people wonder why I keep my house at 80 degrees during the winter.
7. If I am irritated or grumpy there are 2 easy solutions: First, try feeding me. Second, put me to bed. Nothing makes my "gremlins" (as Brian calls them) come out faster than hunger and fatigue. Otherwise I am usually pretty easygoing. Now you know the secrets to keeping me happy.
I now officially tag...Emili W., Shelley M., Kimberly W. and Geoff G. If you have done this in the past then you don't have to do it again. Leave me a comment when you are done with yours.
2. Hair detached from heads makes me dry heave. (even my own hair). Once it is loosed from its source, it is gross. Also vomit-worthy; the sound of bugs being squished and the sound of hard objects hitting against bone. They just make my skin crawl and my stomach heave.
3. Thanks to DVR, (recording live t.v. to watch later), I have resumed my high school addiction to Days of Our Lives. I always swore I wouldn't become an addict to a certain show cuz it cramps your schedule but now I can watch it whenever I want and skip the commercials. I really need to break this habit.
4. I lost 50 lbs. in 1 year on Weight Watchers. Yea for me! And then I got pregnant. Now I get to do it all again.
5. I love to travel! Anywhere!! I secretly want to be rich so that I can move to new places every few years and immerse myself in the culture. Also, I could help those in need. But really there is no place that I wouldn't want to visit. So far I have checked Washington (state), Utah, Idaho, Montana, France, Venezuela, Georgia and Texas off my list of places to live. Georgia is my favorite so far. My travels have included various destinations in the US, Canada, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Venezuela, Peru, Mexico, Thailand (one of my favorites), and The Bahamas.
6. I am a closet nudist. I truly hate being bound up by clothes. It is a good thing that the church teaches modesty otherwise I would be in real trouble. In high school I used to make my brother do favors for me by threatening to take may clothes off. It worked like a charm. As a side note. If you ever show up at my house unannounced and ring the doorbell, make sure you wait a few minutes. Chances are I am getting dressed really fast. And people wonder why I keep my house at 80 degrees during the winter.
7. If I am irritated or grumpy there are 2 easy solutions: First, try feeding me. Second, put me to bed. Nothing makes my "gremlins" (as Brian calls them) come out faster than hunger and fatigue. Otherwise I am usually pretty easygoing. Now you know the secrets to keeping me happy.
I now officially tag...Emili W., Shelley M., Kimberly W. and Geoff G. If you have done this in the past then you don't have to do it again. Leave me a comment when you are done with yours.






3 comments:
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but if you have a problem with detatched hair now than you're really in for it. A few months after the baby is born, your hair will start coming out like CRAZY, and it is way gross. It has to do with all the extra growth of your hair and nails during pregnancy, then after your body gets back to normal it sheds a ton of it. It lasts a good few months too. You've been warned! There's not really a way to get around it that I know of - but atleast you know it's normal and it will eventually end....
Hope the baby comes tonight! and if not tonight, tomorrow. And if not tomorrow... lets just hope he comes tomorrow. :)
I really liked #6! I remember Grandma and Grandpa always complaining about you turning up the heat when you lived with them. It was because you were naked! I've been trying to get Josh and Jenalyn to blog. Maybe they will give in someday...
I second the hair falling out thing...except no one told me about it after I had Emmy, so I was worried I was going bald! ;)
Post a Comment