| Well, here it is. The first post. I just had to get it out there. I didn't post for a while cuz I was too afraid to mess it up but my friend has helped me figure out what I am doing. I actually started this cuz it looked so easy after seeing a few of my friends blogs. One was even updating hers a couple days after giving birth so I thought that it really can't be that hard to do it. Also, now that we are about to have a baby it will be so easy to keep people updated about our lives here in Texas. I hope you enjoy this. P.S. Please everyone pray that James comes sooner than later as I am offically over pregnancy! Love to all, Becky |
Saturday, November 3, 2007
First Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work in progress
"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."
--Thomas S. Monson
--Thomas S. Monson






4 comments:
Welcome to bloggersville! You'll have to quickly show Brian what to do so he can post pictures of James soon after birth.
Becky,
It's good to hear from you! I'm excited that the baby is coming so soon...that's awesome!
Yeah! I love blogging and I'm so glad that we will be able to keep in touch more easily! Good luck with your delivery - I'm sure you will have no problems and everything will be wonderful. Just get an epidural. :-)
Congrats you two. I'm so excited for you both. Good luck on the delivery!
Post a Comment