Monday, November 19, 2007

Coming Home

Today, James was excited to be discharged from the hospital, so much so that he couldn't wait to get into his car seat. Prior to doing so, he got all dudded up in his new outfit, and then took the time for a photo shoot with daddy.

Once securely in his "new ride," James decided to open his eyes and look cool. Talk about being in one's element! This was the most that James had opened his eyes, as he typically prefers to have one eye just half-open to see what is going on. I suspect that he knew that something was about to happen, and he didn't want to miss out on a thing.

Upon arriving in his new digs, James took no time in snuggling up to mommy and having some quiet time. How can anyone possibly refuse two mugs like these?


Yesterday, James put on his snuggly new jumpsuit for his photo session with the hospital photographer. Isn't he cute?




3 comments:

Crystal said...

He's so beautiful! Yes, baby boys CAN be beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys!!!

Emili said...

Congratulations! I can't believe what you went through Becky to get him here. You honestly deserve a metal, or a really tall trophy! I can't wait to catch up and hear how you're doing! He is adorable - and watch out cause they get cuter and cuter every second. :)

Melinda said...

congratulations fila!! i'm so happy for you. he's a handsome little thing, too. you'll be so busy from here on out. cherish those naptimes!!

Watch Me As I Grow!

Me Too!!

Marriage Rocks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Enjoy the music. Requests welcome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Work in progress

"To be angry is to yield to the influence of Satan. No one can make us angry. It is our choice. If we desire to have a proper spirit with us at all times, we must choose to refrain from becoming angry. I testify that such is possible."

--Thomas S. Monson